Recipe of Homemade Chicken Shawarma

date: 2022-08-25T19:47:44.286Z image: https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/80c82dfd4cca1bc4/680x482cq70/chicken-shawarma-recipe-main-photo.jpg thumbnail: https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/80c82dfd4cca1bc4/680x482cq70/chicken-shawarma-recipe-main-photo.jpg cover: https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/80c82dfd4cca1bc4/680x482cq70/chicken-shawarma-recipe-main-photo.jpg author: Gerald Gray ratingvalue: 4.4 reviewcount: 42522 recipeingredient: - "1 1/2 Cup flour" - "1 1/2 tbsp sugar" - "1.5 tsp salt" - "1 tbsp yeast" - "1 egg" - "1/3 Cup water" - "2 tbsp oil" - "300 grams boneless chicken" - "1/2 tsp chili powder" - "1 tsp ginger garlic paste" - "1/2 tsp coriander powder" - "1/2 tsp black pepper powder" - "1 tbsp curd" - "6 tbsp tomato sauce" recipeinstructions: categories: - Recipe tags: - chicken - shawarma katakunci: chicken shawarma nutrition: 127 calories recipecuisine: American preptime: "PT27M" cooktime: "PT50M" recipeyield: "4" recipecategory: Dessert --- ![Chicken Shawarma](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/80c82dfd4cca1bc4/680x482cq70/chicken-shawarma-recipe-main-photo.jpg) Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken shawarma. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Chicken Shawarma is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Shawarma is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful. I think I'll keep looking for a better shawarma recipe. The chicken was just ok and I really didn't like the Tahini sauce at all. I've had good shawarma, so I know the taste I am looking for - this wasn't it. Thanks anyways for the recipe> Matt W. To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken shawarma using 14 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that. ##### The ingredients needed to make Chicken Shawarma: 1. Prepare 1 1/2 Cup flour 1. Get 1 1/2 tbsp sugar 1. Prepare 1.5 tsp salt 1. Get 1 tbsp yeast 1. Take 1 egg 1. Make ready 1/3 Cup water 1. Get 2 tbsp oil 1. Get 300 grams boneless chicken 1. Get 1/2 tsp chili powder 1. Get 1 tsp ginger garlic paste 1. Prepare 1/2 tsp coriander powder 1. Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper powder 1. Get 1 tbsp curd 1. Get 6 tbsp tomato sauce This quick and easy chicken recipe is one the whole family will love. It adds some flair to the usual, plain grilled chicken. This chicken will also make the perfect next-day lunch. By David Bonom Marinate chicken overnight in the refrigerator. ##### Steps to make Chicken Shawarma: This chicken will also make the perfect next-day lunch. By David Bonom Marinate chicken overnight in the refrigerator. Preheat a grill to medium heat. Whisk together the marinade ingredients in a bowl, add the chicken and coat it. Cover and place in the fridge to marinate. So that's going to wrap this up for this special food chicken shawarma recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of Speedy Chicken Tostadas

Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole

Steps to Prepare Quick Vickys Banana Juice (Vegan Milk Alternative) GF DF EF SF NF